Your day-to-day is uninspiring. You feel like life is happening to you, that you’re just going through the motions.
You’re bored, unchallenged and worry you’re wasting your life. Is it that you just need to try harder to be happy or grateful for what you already have?
Everything looks good on the outside but doesn’t feel right to you on the inside. Everyone around you is telling you that you should be grateful for what you have. It’s not that you aren’t, but you know you were born for something more.
You have a calling and sense of purpose inside of you but don’t know how to unpack it and you’re starting to feel frustrated.
You want to live a life with real meaning, to be fulfilled personally and professionally.
In your heart, you know you need to make a change, but don’t know what exactly or how. You know the answers are within you, but you can’t seem to hear them or find what’s right for you.
You’ve gone to therapy and done personal development work but still feel unhappy.
You wonder if you’ll ever stop being so hard on yourself and self-critical.
You want to feel at peace, content, secure in yourself and with others.
You’re ready to live a life that is true to you, free from judgements, expectations, and obligations. You know you need to stop putting other people before you and living to please others.
You want perspective and help to find answers for yourself so you can make decisions that’ll get you closer to the life you’re meant to live
There’s a persistent, quiet voice inside you saying…
There must be more to life than this.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You feel stuck in terms of personal and professional growth.
- You wish you could feel at home with yourself and hold your own with others.
- You want to know you’re not alone, that you’re not the only one in the world that can’t get it together.
- You wish a fresh pair of eyes could help you see things from a fresh or objective perspective.
- You want to wake up every day with a greater sense of meaning and purpose.
I can help.
I coach women who want to deepen their personal and spiritual journey.
They’re looking for real freedom, understanding and guidance from their inner wisdom.
I help them gain perspective and clarity about their life situations so they can make decisions on the next steps that lead to a life of fulfilment and greater meaning
I can help you access guidance from within so that you create a life that’s more fulfilling, whole and happy.
I can show you how to be your best self and wake up every day with a sense of meaning and purpose.
You’ll learn the essential steps to exploring and understanding your inner wisdom so you can hear the answers and guidance from within that’ll help you live your full potential.
You’ll learn how to forgive yourself, trust your inner wisdom, quiet your pesky inner critic and feel happier and more confident to pursue what you want without fear or doubt.
The Self-Mastery Group Coaching Programme will help you…
- Feel more relaxed, accepting of yourself and at peace with your life.
- Calm your mind so you can hear your inner guidance loud and clear
- Make important decisions with conviction and confidence because you know you’re on the right path
- Recognise when you’re off course and get back on the path you were meant to be on.
- Know which life direction will bring more meaning and purpose and have the courage to pursue it.
You can live a purposeful life and make the best decisions for yourself and your loved ones when you listen in and follow the guidance from your inner wisdom.
You’ll receive tools that’ll help you combat emotional overwhelm and get clarity on your next steps to a more meaningful life.
You’ll learn how to navigate change smoothly and what to do anytime you’re unsure what action to take in your life.
You’ll learn to trust your natural abilities and develop the courage to put yourself out there in the world, taking action on your dreams and goals.
Your relationships and communication skills will improve and you won’t feel so obligated to please others.
You’ll learn how to…
Develop Self-Acceptance and Self-Care: Develop compassion for yourself and self-care so you can feel more confident, centred and at ease with yourself and others.
Understand and Manage Your Emotions and Mental State: Learn how to address overwhelming emotions and limiting beliefs so that you can feel calm, clear and enjoy healthier relationships.
Deepen Self-Awareness and Self-Realisation: Build greater presence and mindfulness so that you can improve your self-knowledge and self-understanding.
Uncover and Trust Your Inner Wisdom: Tune into your inner wisdom and get guidance to help you make important decisions and gain perspective on life situations.
Discover Principles for Living a Life of Meaning and Purpose: Learn essential self-mastery principles and spiritual teachings that will help you attain inner freedom, deeper peace and autonomy.
Develop Your Own Self-Mastery Plan: Get clear on meaningful goals and dreams so you can start to take informed action and get closer to a life filled with peace, happiness and purpose.
Self-Mastery Group Coaching Programme
Week 1: Living from a Place of Intention and Presence
- Reflect on your deepest intentions
- Your living space as a metaphor for you
- Become aware of the body and physical sensations
- Body awareness as a gateway to presence
- Practice grounding and being present in the body
Week 2: Awakening the Senses
- Expand your sense consciousness
- Connect with sensory experiences of sight, sound, taste, smell and touch
- Deepening presence through sensory awareness
- Practice eating in a more mindful and conscious way
Week 3: Exploring Your Body’s Wisdom
- Understand and develop your felt sense
- Explore the felt sense and aliveness of the body
- Get guidance from the wisdom of the body for your life and relationships
- Learn how your intuition and inner wisdom communicate with you
Week 4: Expanding Your Window of Tolerance
- Learn about negativity bias and how fear triggers our survival instincts
- Identify when you are in states of hyperarousal and hypoarousal
- Get tools to expand your window of tolerance so you can deal with stress better
- Learn how to manage anxiety so you can live in a calm and wise way
Week 5: Understanding Your Sense of Identity
- Bring attention to conditioning through life experience, family, culture, ethnicity and society
- Examine the limitations of socialisation and roles
- Notice and name the roles you identify with
- Reflect on who you are beyond your roles
Week 6: Developing an Inner Frame of Reference
- Reflect on your beliefs and perceptions of others
- Examine the fears and limitations that hold you back
- Build trust and confidence that you can make wise decisions
- Learn how to live from a place of integrity and inner freedom
Week 7: Examining Limiting Beliefs and Stressful Thoughts
- Understand how your thoughts impact your emotions and actions
- Recognise that you have limiting beliefs and stressful thoughts
- Examine your thoughts and beliefs using Byron Katie’s technique The Work
- Contemplate and tap into your deeper wisdom beyond the intellect
Week 8: Managing Relationship Conflict Through Self-Reflection
- Reflect on conflict and difficulties in relationships
- Learn how relationships can be a mirror and tool for self-knowledge
- Resolve conflict through self-inquiry and contemplation
- Learn how to use Byron Katie’s technique The Work to manage difficult relationships
Week 9: Encountering and Reclaiming Your Shadow
- Understand unconscious drives and impulses that hold you back
- Explore the disconnected and wounded parts of the psyche
- Deepen your self-healing by reclaiming your shadow
- Uncover the potential and hidden power of your shadow
Week 10: Deepening Emotional Awareness and Healing
- Use your body and felt sense to get clear on your boundaries
- Reframe and heal difficult feelings and wounds from the past
- Discover inner resources that can support you in challenging times
- Learn about the wisdom and insight that each emotion has to offer you
Week 11: Understanding Cycles of Change
- Learn about Martha Beck’s four squares of change
- Understand each stage of change so you can navigate it more smoothly
- Learn reflection questions that bring insight during times of change
- Recognise helpful action and practical steps that best support change
Week 12: Creating Sacred Intentions and Meaningful Goals
- Reflect on your ideal life and the feeling states you want to create in your life
- Bring awareness to your most heartfelt goals, dreams and desires
- Assess the most effective and informed practical way to achieving your goals
- Break down bigger goals into smaller doable bite-sized tasks
Week 13: Aligning with the Tao of Self-Mastery
- Learn about the Tao, Yin and Yang and the Five Elements
- Understand how the Five Elements can help you live a full and balanced life
- Discover how to nourish the Five Elements in the mind, body and spirit
- Reflect on which elements you want to express in a more balanced way
- Create a daily schedule and self-mastery plan that will bring you health, joy and purpose
Week 14: Self-Mastery Principles for the Path
- Learn about helpers and pitfall for the path of self-mastery
- Understand the self-work necessary to truly embody self-mastery and inner peace
- Discover spiritual principles that will help cultivate compassion, authenticity and meaning
- Learn how to attain inner freedom, autonomy and self-realisation through self-mastery
How it works:
We’ll meet one to one and in a small group over a period of three months to help you move from confusion to greater confidence in who you are and where your life is heading.
You’ll book a consultation with me and fill out the Self-Mastery Group Coaching application form.
Self-Mastery Group Coaching Pre-Session: June 23rd – July 5th
Once accepted into the programme you’ll book a One to One Self-Mastery Group Coaching Pre-Session to help you prepare for the classes.
Self-Mastery Group Coaching Classes: July 6th – October 5th
The Self-Mastery Group Coaching classes will commence with weekly classes. You will receive self-work, accountability prompts, feedback and get access to a private Facebook group for additional support.
Self-Mastery Group Coaching Wrap-Up: October 6th – October 12th
You’ll book a One to One Self-Mastery Group Coaching Wrap-Up session to fine tune your personalised Self-Mastery plan and on-going Self-Mastery support.
Also included in this package:
- Self-Compassion Prayer: To help reduce feelings of anger, rage, anxiety and generate compassion, empathy and love.
- Gratitude Audio Guide: To help with depression and encourage a positive mindset that increases happiness and vitality.
- Meditation Boleh!: A guide that’ll teach you the essential basics of learning meditation and developing a regular practice.
- Self-Mastery Meditations (Audio): Guided meditations that will further deepen self-awareness and self-acceptance.
- Mindfulness Meditation programme: To support you in building inner wisdom and uncovering peace, presence and calm.
Are you interested in this programme?
Step 1: Schedule a no-obligation consultation Book Now
Step 2: You’ll fill out the Self-Mastery Group Coaching Application form before your consultation.
Step 3: We’ll meet either online or in person to make sure this programme is a good fit before you commit.
Step 4. If this programme is a good fit, I’ll tell you the steps to get started. If not I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
‘Initially, I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to commit to the full programme but weekly classes helped me be accountable and mindful. Doing the work, sharing and listening to the experiences of others was refreshing & inspiring. Everyone put effort and energy into the class and the group dynamics was really uplifting and intriguing. The environment needs to be mentioned as well! The energy is clear, calming and cleansing!
The best thing I got out of the class was the self-work exercises, human connection and realising that the simplest of things can be the most powerful. I understand now that I was using faulty tools to fix myself and I’ve now swapped them for ones that’ll help me build myself up. I believe now that I have what it takes to endure and triumph. I have it in me to shine and carve my own path.
This whole programme laid the tools without all of the hype & fluff and is really lifelong. Thank you very, very much for this opportunity and I really appreciate it. Also the fact that you were understanding and patient. I do not think that it is coincidental that I stumbled across you and your teachings. Thank you!’
‘I really enjoyed and got so much from our classes. Thank you so much for your gracious listening, insight and teachings!’
Valentina Melli, Sourcing Director, Singapore
‘I was feeling “stuck” and helplessness engulfed me every day. I needed someone to help me find calm and meaning again. It was either a person or a practice like meditation. I was willing to try anything, preferably something that wouldn’t take me too far out of my comfort zone. I wasn’t expecting my life to change but it was time to start taking care of myself and accepting reality.
The experience itself, especially the revelations that were uncovered, all these were so new to me and opened up a realm of possibility. There was never a time that I regretted the investment even though I hesitated initially because of the cost.
I was like a late-stage cancer patient seeing a doctor and leaving it in her hands. I let down my guard and trusted you and the process and I think that’s partly why I have benefitted so much from it.
I feel more empowered and sure-footed now. This experience has enriched me and made me a better, more “whole” person with a lot more to give. I am so much more mindful and my intentions are strong and heartfelt. It feels right.
Thank you so much, Michelle, for being so pure, authentic and present these past months. You always say it like it is yet allow us a safe space to reveal our fears, insecurities and vulnerability without judgement. You have a gift and I have been touched and truly inspired by you! Please continue sharing that gift with others!’
Cheryl, Customer Service Manager, Singapore