Cultivate your innate capacity to heal and build resilience through mindfulness teachings and practices in combination with coaching. This is an inclusive, trauma-informed, and diverse approach to building resilience, inner resources, and balance.
Through an engaging blend of teaching, group practice, and sharing, you will:
– Learn core mindfulness practices that will help with developing self-awareness and greater presence
– Build resilience through self-regulation and expanding your capacity to manage emotional stress and overwhelm
– Develop a calmer state of mind so you can be more clear and effective in yourself and your interactions with others.
– Heal the body-mind and reduce anxiety through greater self-awareness.
– Learn powerful mindfulness practices of lovingkindness and self-compassion
– Learn skillful strategies for addressing trauma and generating safety
– Improve well-being through self-acceptance and self-care.
Class 1: Inner Resourcing
Learn how to find resources of goodness that already exist within so you can align to more positive emotional states and overcome negativity bias.
Class 2: Grounding
Bring greater awareness to present internal experience through the life of the senses. This supports the development of self-acceptance and self-care.
Class 3: Self-Regulation
Understand how the nervous system is affected by stress and learn mindful tools that help build resilience and greater regulation of the nervous system.
Class 4: Mindfulness of the Body
Explore using different anchors for your mindfulness practice so that you can more easily focus the mind and deepen presence.
Class 5: Mindfulness of Thoughts
Learn about the nature of your mind and cultivate a wise relationship to thought and self-limiting beliefs.
Class 6: Mindfulness of Emotions
Become more aware of your emotions and feelings so you can reduce reactivity through self-understanding and inner clarity.
Class 7: Mindful Compassion
Learn the key elements of lovingkindness and self-compassion and how it can contribute toward greater personal effectiveness and mindful choices for ourselves and in relationships.
Applications now open for 2022. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this programme.